The ComfortPlusTM range of low-E glasses are perfect for combating the harsh Australian sun in summer while insulating your home throughout the year. ComfortPlus products feature a durable neutral-toned pyrolytic hard-coat to reduce Solar Heat Gain while maintaining high light transmission and low reflectivity levels, and the low-E coating also ensures your home is well-insulated.
Customised to your requirements
ComfortPlus is supplied as an annealed laminated Grade A Safety Glass. ComfortPlus works perfectly in an Insulated Glazing Unit to give even greater insulating performance.
Protection from the sun
ComfortPlus glasses are designed to protect you from the sun with a gentle neutral tone that protects your view. It is possible to maintain visible light transmission at 59% with 1% reflectivity while still reducing Solar Heat Gain by 30% over normal clear glass. ComfortPlus low-E glass also acts as an insulator, able to cut the rate of heat transfer between the interior and exterior of a building.
- Protect your building from the harsh Australian sun
- Increase comfort and efficiency without sacrificing the view
- Grade A Safety Glass (toughened or laminated)
- Maximum size: 3210 x 5100
- Thickness (monolithic): 4 – 6mm
- Thickness (laminated): 6.38 – 13.52mm
- Colours: neutral